Baby Carrier Waist Seat
$26.92 – $31.92
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments
- 24/7 assistance [email protected]
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Does your back hurt while carrying your infant? Now it is not a problem!
Buy Baby Carrier Waist Seat and forget about your backache!
✔ Ergonomic design
We understand that children grow fast and that’s why our Baby Carrier Waist Seat is designed according to the baby’s growth.
Suit for baby who is 3-36 months.
✔ Recommended by orthopedic surgeons
It allows your spine to stay straight.
High strength 100% polyester cover, medical food-grade silicone stool surface and EPP shock-absorbent support pad kernel, giving baby the best safety and comfort, relieving parents’ pressure.
Made up of non-toxic material and does not have any unpleasant odors.
✔ It is comfortable for parents
You may carry your toddler in different positions without pain or injury to your shoulders, arms, or wrists.
Also, there are several pockets for a bottle or your phone. So you have access to some important things.
✔ Easy to put on and to use
An adjusted buckle and a tape for fastening on the waist ensure the safety of your child.
- Material: Cotton, Silicone, PP
- Suitable age: 0 – 36 months
- Maximum waistline: 49in
- Size: 9x6x5in
Once you use it, you’ll never want to be without it.
36 reviews for Baby Carrier Waist Seat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Some things to know..
1. It is uncomfortable... Some tips to alleviate discomfort: a.) don't put anything in the bottom zipper of the main compartment (the top is fine) as you will feel it dig into your hip b.) wear it as tight as possible c.) once you put your kiddo on, allow the fit to adjust to an angle so that the seat side is lower and resting against the flattest part of your outer hip (rather than on top of the bone) and the opposite side is much higher, just below the ribs. It's worth noting these tips are based on my body type, which is on the smaller side. I imagine if I had more cushion it might not be so uncomfortable.
2. It is still work. Carrying a 25+ lb toddler for an extended time is going to tax your body in one way or another - no carrier can change that. Where that tax comes from matters - this product places it at the hips.
I do love this thing. Here's why:
1. My toddler is crazy independent and asks to get down constantly. It is so easy to pick him up and put him back down
2. It is so easy to vary your carry. All you need to do to switch from hip to hip to front carry is swivel it around your waist
3. Storage! This thing practically doubles as a diaper bag.
4. It is so easy to put on and take off. I even put it on just to go from the house to the car because I've got everything I need in it and it's actually easier to throw it on than to carry the kid and the stuff separately