Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments
- 24/7 assistance email@example.com
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Keep your dog busy at home for hours with this new Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy!
Just stick the suction cup to any flat surface and watch your dog play with the bouncy ball for hours, just like tug-of-war.
🐕 Designed with you in mind, our toy is perfect for busy pet owners. Use anywhere around the house, simply find a clean flat surface, push the suction cup on, and enjoy watching your dog tug and play.
🐕 The chewing and pulling action helps clean your dog’s teeth while also releasing aggressive behavior without causing harm.
🐕 Tough and durable, our toy is made of durable non-toxic materials that are safe even for the most aggressive chewers.
🐕 The perfect choice if you want to keep your dog busy while you’re working from home, away, or if you just want to encourage independent play.
🐕 A great chew toy for dogs. Simply fasten the suction cup onto a firm surface for a challenging chew toy for your dog to bite and pull.
Why Do Dogs Love Tug-of-Floor Dog Toys?
- Doggies can play with themselves to kill boring time.
- Tug-of-war games deepen the relationship between dogs and their owners.
- Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy relieves anxiety and creates entertainment.
- Cleans dogs` teeth and maintains oral health.
- Prevents obesity.
- Perfect both indoors and outdoors.
- Gives your dog something practical to chew on.
- A great source of entertainment for dogs.
- The suction cup gives adequate resistance for your dog to pull on.
ALL BREEDS & SIZES of dogs from puppies to large dogs all couldn’t resist giving a quick tug.
WILL IT HARM MY PET? Absolutely not! Our toy was specifically designed with thick cotton fiber rope to prevent any backfire or kickbacks.
FLOOR DAMAGE? We recommend using our toy on tiled or flat surfaces.
- Material: rubber
- Size: 15.7 x 3.9 in
- The suction cup should be pressed hard on the wall or floor where it can stick on.
- The more air it squeezes out, the more sticky it is.
- It’s better to lead the dog to bite the ball not the suction cup, or it may sacrifice soon.
Your dog will LOVE this amazing toy! ❤
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.