Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments
- 24/7 assistance [email protected]
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Keep your dog busy at home for hours with this new Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy!
Just stick the suction cup to any flat surface and watch your dog play with the bouncy ball for hours, just like tug-of-war.
🐕 Designed with you in mind, our toy is perfect for busy pet owners. Use anywhere around the house, simply find a clean flat surface, push the suction cup on, and enjoy watching your dog tug and play.
🐕 The chewing and pulling action helps clean your dog’s teeth while also releasing aggressive behavior without causing harm.
🐕 Tough and durable, our toy is made of durable non-toxic materials that are safe even for the most aggressive chewers.
🐕 The perfect choice if you want to keep your dog busy while you’re working from home, away, or if you just want to encourage independent play.
🐕 A great chew toy for dogs. Simply fasten the suction cup onto a firm surface for a challenging chew toy for your dog to bite and pull.
Why Do Dogs Love Tug-of-Floor Dog Toys?
- Doggies can play with themselves to kill boring time.
- Tug-of-war games deepen the relationship between dogs and their owners.
- Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy relieves anxiety and creates entertainment.
- Cleans dogs` teeth and maintains oral health.
- Prevents obesity.
- Perfect both indoors and outdoors.
- Gives your dog something practical to chew on.
- A great source of entertainment for dogs.
- The suction cup gives adequate resistance for your dog to pull on.
ALL BREEDS & SIZES of dogs from puppies to large dogs all couldn’t resist giving a quick tug.
WILL IT HARM MY PET? Absolutely not! Our toy was specifically designed with thick cotton fiber rope to prevent any backfire or kickbacks.
FLOOR DAMAGE? We recommend using our toy on tiled or flat surfaces.
- Material: rubber
- Size: 15.7 x 3.9 in
- The suction cup should be pressed hard on the wall or floor where it can stick on.
- The more air it squeezes out, the more sticky it is.
- It’s better to lead the dog to bite the ball not the suction cup, or it may sacrifice soon.
Your dog will LOVE this amazing toy! ❤
34 reviews for Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I have put food and snacks inside and she gets the food but still fails to destroy it!! I love the fact also that she hasn't been able to pull it off the floor. I put a little Vaseline and it was a wrap++++ if your pet ever loses interest, change the location and the snacks and it will be like a new toy all over again. 😃
So, I needed something to keep my puppy engaged. He's a professional time and energy robber (I haven't filed charges….YET lol). Finally, this is it!
We put it in a divided area so that when I need to focus, I can bring him in that area. So, it's a once in a while reward. Otherwise, he'd become used to it and it wouldn't be as appealing.
Our puppy feared the toy initially, but as we expected, he has become obsessed with trying to pull both the ball and suction cup end up.
Since he's a MEGA CHEWER, he would have discovered a way to tear it off. So, my husband and I carried out an Executive Decision to sacrifice one tile. We epoxied the suction cup to the tile and it's worked really well. We knew if he didn't have it up in a day or two; it wasn't moving! Mission accomplished.
We made bets on how long it would last -- 15 seconds being the favorite choice.
This is her favorite toy.